Students associations politics have developed incredible interest in Nigeria. New associations are being formed yearly to support different interest of the students. Associations like religious,tribal and departmental are emerging frequently. In Suleja town of Niger state of Nigeria, the local student association simply named as the National Association of Suleja Students has being in existence for more than four to five decades, but it was just recently that the association has seen mass involvement and support, Its clear that a lot of students has the belief that politics (or whatever you see it as) is an avenue that brings financial freedom thereby shunning the reality that involves commitment and abandonment of personal interests to pursue general interests. S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Read Posts
-
It’s well known that Microsoft will be acquiring Nokia’s mobile business, however, recent tax issues in India are making it difficult for...
-
Just going the internet when I saw the advert for the iphone 5. I was like ''wow how would iphone 5 look like'' Suddenly ...
-
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday faulted the World Bank report which placed Nigeria among the five poorest countries in the wor...
-
I apologize for the delay in writing this post but I still believe this post will inform a lot of people that are yet to know the recent de...
No comments:
Post a Comment